Dr. Robert Marsh, MD, FACS
Raised in Puyallup, Dr. Robert E. Marsh, MD has a strong bond with the town and hospital. He brings his training in advanced laparoscopic surgical techniques to Puyallup Surgical Consultants and MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He is particularly interested in hernia repairs of all kinds (inguinal, incisional/ventral, hiatal/diaphragmatic) and adapts his technique and care to tailor the best repair to each individual patient.
He is an avid soccer fan, following European football and supporting his beloved Sounders. When he is not working, he can quite often be found running, playing a pick-up game of basketball, soccer, or supporting his children’s’ activities.
My goal is to quickly transition each patient from their pre-operative condition to a post-operative condition that allows for their maximum physical improvement.
• Laparoscopic and open
• Hernia repairs
• Laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery
• General and Advanced
• Laparoscopic Surgery
• Undergraduate Education Oregon State University, BS Biology
• Medical School Oregon Health Sciences University, OR
• General Surgery Residency Creighton University, Department of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
• Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Hernia Society
- Member, Society Laparoendoscopic Surgery