Dr. Robin Lee
Dr. Lee is a urologist with training in all aspects of general urology, including kidney stones and tumor treatment, with a special emphasis in robotic-assisted prostate and kidney surgery. Dr. Lee finished his undergraduate training at Northwestern University and received his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
He went on to complete his internship and residency in General Surgery and Urology at the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago, IL. He then completed a robotics fellowship specializing in kidney, bladder, and prostate surgery in Seattle. He is a member of the American Urological Association. Dr. Lee enjoys biking, backpacking, and hiking.
As a urologist I educate my patients, giving them all the information I can, so they can make the medical decision that’s best for them.
- Kidney stones
- Tumor treatment
- Robotic-assisted prostate
- Kidney surgery
- Medical School Northwestern University
- Urology Residency The University of Illinois
- General Surgery Residency University of Illinois Medical Center, IL
- Surgery Fellowship Robotics Fellowship - Seattle, WA
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association