A minimally invasive solution for BPH
While Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a benign condition and unrelated to prostate cancer, it can greatly affect a man’s quality of life. If you’re one of the over 70% of men ages 60 and over that has BPH symptoms like a weak or slow urinary stream, frequent urinations, or difficulty with urination, you know what we’re talking about. BPH is a leading reason why men visit urologists, and we at Puyallup Surgical Consultants understand the concern and frustration surrounding BPH symptoms. It is why we offer industry-leading treatment options that are minimally invasive. Let’s get you back to living and loving life again.
RESUME YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES AND IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE
Over 70% of men in their 60s experience BPH symptoms
which can greatly affect their quality of life.
The UroLift® System
The UroLift® System is a revolutionary, minimally invasive approach to treating an enlarged prostate or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). As the prostate enlarges, it presses on and blocks the urethra, causing bothersome urinary symptoms. This innovative treatment lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way allowing urine to flow normally again. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue.
If you suffer from the above symptoms, you are not alone. BPH is one of the leading reasons for men to visit a urologist.
DELIVERS THE THINGS THAT MATTER!
- Rapid symptom relief
- Risk profile better than reported for TURP1
- Symptom relief better than reported for medications2
- Preservation of sexual function
- A quick return to normal activity
- Increased quality of life
- Frequent need to urinate both day and night
- Weak or slow urinary stream
- A sense that you cannot completely empty your bladder
- Difficulty or delay in starting urination
- Urgent feeling of needing to urinate
- A urinary stream that stops and starts
How the UroLift® System Works