Dr. Yarrow McConnell
Dr. Yarrow McConnell is a Board Certified General Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist with specialized expertise in the treatment of breast cancer, melanoma, and many other cancers.
Dr. McConnell received her medical degree and General Surgery training at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and then became Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery. She completed her Surgical Oncology fellowship and graduate research work at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her practice has a reputation for compassionate care with excellent outcomes.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and exploring the outdoors. She loves hiking, kayaking, sailing, and gardening.
I believe that every cancer is unique and every cancer patient deserves expert, personalized, compassionate care. I aim to provide this by developing a relationship with each patient and their family.
- Breast Cancer
- Melanoma and Skin Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Colon & Rectal Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Medical degree and General Surgery training at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Surgical Oncology fellowship and graduate research work at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- American Board of Surgery
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
American College of Surgeons
American and Canadian Societies of Surgical Oncology
American Society of Breast Surgeons
Proliance Breast Surgery Committee